Improved Grading Features
- Easily review and provide in-line feedback by annotating on PDF files directly within browser.
- Conveniently allocate student assignments to different markers, and control when marks are released to individual students.
- Certainty-based marking in Quizzes now provides improved feedback for learners.
Dynamic, Streamlined, Course Management
- Quickly edit course activities and resources across all devices.
- Easily add a single activity course format.
1. Annotate uploaded PDF files in browser
Provide feedback directly within PDF file submissions by
using a variety of annotating tools available, including stamps and
phrases from a comment bank.
2. Enhanced marking workflow and allocation
Control when marks are released for viewing, for example,
when they have been reviewed and moderated. Individual markers can also
be allocated assignments and these allocations will show up clearly in
3. Enhanced feedback in Certainty-based marking
Quizzes using Certainty-based marking now provide better feedback for learners.
4. Easily edit course activities and resources
Editing tools have been grouped together in a simple dropdown menu for easy accessibility across desktop and mobile devices.
5. Add a Single activity course format
Simply select and add any one activity as a standard
course format which is displayed directly on the course page.
For Administrators and Managers
Enhanced Platform Management
- Create and manage bulk courses efficiently
- Simpler course and category management
- Create additional name fields
- Conveniently import and export role definition using XML file
- Ability to restore very large courses
1. Bulk course creation tool
Create multiple courses efficiently using a single CSV
file. The functionality also extends to updating or deleting courses as
well as importing content from another course.
2. Streamlined course and category management
Easily sort, create, and delete course categories in a more intuitive interface with drag and drop functionality.
3. Create additional name fields
Add and customize additional name fields to flexibly
display user names in Chinese characters, local phonetic system or
4. Import and export role redefinitions
Import and export role definitions as XML files. New roles may be based on existing data:
- role archetype
- existing role
- role definition XML file
5. Backup and restore large courses
allows users to quickly backup large courses safely and if needed,
easily restore the courses for use.
For All Users
Experience a better learning platform
- A more user-friendly TinyMCE editor
- Easily access files from Microsoft Skydrive.
- Improved calendar handling with multiple calendar support
- Simplified username and password recovery
- Improved file management in TinyMCE editor
- Better responsive design across devices
1. A more user-friendly TinyMCE editor
The improved TinyMCE editor can be resized to suit
various browser widths, and features user-friendly icons and a
collapsible toolbar menu.
2. Access files from Microsoft Skydrive
Users can now choose to retrieve files from their Skydrive account for use in their LiveVideoEducation courses.
3. Improved calendar handling with multiple calendar support
LiveVideoEducation supports and displays the same date in a
multiple calendar system, including Gregorian, Hebrew, Islamic and more,
so you can select a preferred calendar system.
4. Simplified username and password recovery
Quickly retrieve username or reset password in a simpler, more user-friendly process.
5. Improve file management in TinyMCE editor
Add and manage files previously embedded in a text area
with the new TinyMCE Manage Embedded Files plugin and Embedded Files
6. Better responsive design
LiveVideoEducation works and looks better across all devices, including desktops, tablets and phones.
Enter your Net Of Bz Username and Password in the box below and click "Go":